Skip to main content

Happy Holidays 2012!


Happy Holidays!


I've become a car buff of late.  Mid-life crisis?  Perhaps.  Better late than never!

I dug up some old memories of the Cornell gang (see photos below) and their cars, but I am missing many of you.  Let me test my memory:


  • Frank: AMC Gremlin and Eagle
  • Peter: Mazda Mazda6
  • Wayne: Red Honda Prelude
  • Helen: Grey Honda Prelude
  • George: Blue Honda Prelude
  • Florence: BMW
  • Philip: BMW
  • me: Acura Integra

Enjoy the memories and here's looking forward to 2013!

Who is this guy and what car is this?
Toyota Celica replaces the Dodge Dart. But a new Dart lives:
http://www.autoblog.com/2012/12/04/2013-dodge-dart-review/

The Evil Tercel

Keeta can't drive stick.

Garfield watches my back

Matthew leaves his Dad in the dust.

A Miata at the NY Auto Show suits me.

Or how about a 1997 Acura NSX?
  
The road beckons.

Comments

Kerstin Shed said…
That sure is one way to look back and walk on the memory lane! That is one way to welcome the New Year. Well, I hope that the turn of year may be good to you and may your fascination with cars never wane!
klin said…
Hi Mike,
A little late, but here's myself and my son David co-driving my 2008 BMW Z4 M Coupe ...
http://kenlin.com/z4mc/holbert2012.png