Skip to main content

Happy New Year!

There's no better time to blog about the Cornell Reunion than at the start of the year. The event takes place mid-year (June 7-10) and I plan to end this blog at year end.

2007 is significant for me because it marks 25 years since graduating in 1982. But I hope to see many of you regardless of when you tossed that graduation cap.


The official reunion site is at: http://www.alumni.cornell.edu/reunion/

And to jog our aging memories, can anyone identifiy the photo below?



Comments

Anonymous said…
Dear Mike,

Thanks for the pic. I'm thrilled to see the old apartment. Is it something you can email me?

Thanks also for this blog. I'm not tech-saavy and this is my first blog experience.

Frank Loh
Anonymous said…
By the way. I'm in.
susumu said…
Hi Mike!

I head about this blog from Ed.
It is pretty cool.
Thanks for making this blog.
I hope everything is going well with you!

susumu hatano
Ed said…
Hi Mike and everyone,

DOS!

Is that a recent picture of our old home? That's great its still standing. So, as a sign of the times my co-workers or friend's KIDS are going to cornell. Yow!
This is a great way to connect and thanks for pulling this together...

Ed
Michael Yam said…
Frank,
Click on the photo to get an image in higher resolution. Then, depending on your browser, right-click on the image. You should get an option to "Save Image As..."

But I'll email you a copy anyway.

Ed,
I think the photo is recent -- probably 2006!

Susumu,
Hi! Glad to hear from you!